Virtual Careers Fair 2021
Careers Fair is our flagship event and is run with the University of Brighton. It is for organisations with graduate-level roles, internships or placements. Meet potential future employees and raise awareness of your organisation.
The Fair will be an excellent and cost effective opportunity to promote your organisation, and your graduate, vacation, placement and further study opportunities, directly to our highly capable and motivated students and recent graduates.
Date and time
- Wednesday 3 November 2021
- 10am to 4pm (your involvement is flexible during this duration)
We are delighted to share our platform Talentspace, will host Virtual Careers Fair 2021. With our experience of online fairs and events over the past 16 months, and reflecting on exhibitor and student feedback, we have thoroughly researched and procured Talentspace. Features include:
- A user-friendly exhibitor portal, allowing you to fully customise your exhibitor profile with logos, banners and an embedded video.
- Manage your own and team schedule of interactions throughout the day.
- Meet one-on-one and in groups with students via in-built interactive video calling.
- Full on-boarding guidance and support.
Exhibitor costs for the Fair are £200 + VAT (£125 +VAT for local SMEs and registered charities; £300+VAT for recruitment agencies).
Register your interest
To register your interest in exhibiting at our Careers Fair, contact Chloe Jacob, Events Officer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Why exhibit at our Careers Fair?
- Connect with more than 2,000 potential candidates – students and graduates from the University of Sussex, the University of Brighton and other UK universities can attend
- With excellent usability and interactive features, Talentspace will allow for meaningful interactions with our students and graduates.
- Benefit from nationwide and university publicity through our marketing channels
- Enhance your profile by becoming a Careers Fair sponsor
Become a Careers Fair sponsor
We are looking for up to 4 employers to become sponsors of Careers Fair 2021. Sponsorship fees are £500+VAT for a virtual fair.
Why become a sponsor?
Your organisation will benefit from extra promotional opportunities, including:
- Enhanced visibility on the Talentspace platform, including a sponsorship banner for your organisation. In 2020, the Careers Fair platform had nearly 2,700 unique users and sponsors had an average of 15,000 views each on their sponsorship banner ads.
- Organisation name and logo used in various marketing materials and activities:
- Flyers: depending on the situation in October, these will be distributed to Sussex and Brighton University students.
- Posters displayed around Sussex campus and all Brighton campuses
- Pop-up and vinyl banners displayed around campuses and Amex grounds
- Various Careers Fair webpages
- Dedicated social media posts promoting your organisation before and during the event on our channels.
Virtual Careers Fair 2020 was sponsored by: Creative Process Digital, Schroders and St John's School and College
Careers and Entrepreneurship,
University of Sussex, Brighton,
Tel: 01273 877536