Exhibit at our Careers Fair
Careers Fair 2021
Careers Fair is our flagship event and is run with the University of Brighton. It is for organisations with graduate-level roles, internships or placements. Meet potential future employees and raise awareness of your organisation.
The Fair will be an excellent and cost effective opportunity to promote your organisation, and your graduate, vacation, placement and further study opportunities, directly to our highly capable and motivated students and recent graduates.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic and the current uncertainty over future restrictions of large scale in-person events, we would like to gauge your interest in both an in-person and virtual fair option. Details of how these formats, and associated costs, differ are outlined below
The fair will go ahead, and by the end of August, we will inform you of whether this event will be in-person or online.
Register your interest
To register your interest in exhibiting at our Careers Fair, contact Chloe Jacob, Events Officer (email@example.com)
Why exhibit at our Careers Fair?
- connect with more than 2,000 potential candidates – students and graduates from the University of Sussex, the University of Brighton and other UK universities can attend
- various options on offer to virtually meet our students, including one to one video/telephone meetings, drop-in rooms and webinars
- benefit from nationwide and university publicity through our marketing channels
- enhance your profile by becoming a Careers Fair sponsor
Become a Careers Fair sponsor
We are looking for up to 4 employers to become sponsors of Careers Fair 2021. Sponsorship fees are £1000+VAT for an in-person fair and £500+VAT for a virtual fair.
Why become a sponsor?
Your organisation will benefit from extra promotional opportunities, including:
- Enhanced visibility on the Careers Fair platform, including a sponsorship banner for your organisation. In 2020, the Careers Fair platform had nearly 2,700 unique users and sponsors had an average of 15,000 views each on their sponsorship banner ads.
- Organisation name and logo used in various marketing materials and activities:
- Flyers: depending on the situation in October, these will be distributed to Sussex and Brighton University students.
- Posters displayed around Sussex campus and all Brighton campuses
- Pop-up and vinyl banners displayed around campuses and Amex grounds
- Various Careers Fair webpages
- Dedicated social media posts promoting your organisation before and during the event on our channels.
Virtual Careers Fair was sponsored by: Creative Process Digital, Schroders and St John's School and College
Careers and Employability Centre, University of Sussex, Brighton,
Tel: 01273 877536