Exhibit at our Careers Fair
Careers Fair 2019
Meet potential future employees and raise awareness of your organisation at our Careers Fair.
Register your interest
To register your interest and request a booking form in exhibiting at our Careers Fair, contact Jocelyn Owen, Events and Marketing Manager, on:
Where and when
Date: Wednesday 6 November 2019
Location: American Express Community Stadium, Village Way, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9BL
Time: 11am - 3pm
Read our terms and conditions for more information about the Careers Fair.
Why exhibit at our Careers Fair?
- communicate with over 3,000 potential candidates - students and graduates from the University of Sussex, the University of Brighton and other UK universities can attend
- target students with the right skills through our sector-specific zones
- benefit from nationwide and university publicity through our marketing channels
- enhance your profile by becoming a Careers Fair sponsor
Become a Careers Fair sponsor
If you choose to be a sponsor, your organisation will benefit from extra promotional opportunities, including:
- Enhanced visibility on the Careers Fair app, including a sponsorship banner for your organisation. In 2018, the Careers Fair app had 3700 users.
- Organisation name and logo used in various marketing materials and activities:
- Flyers: over 7,000 distributed to Sussex and Brighton students.
- Posters displayed around Sussex campus and all Brighton campuses.
- Pop-up and vinyl banners displayed around campuses and Amex ground.
- Various Careers Fair webpages
- Digital screens in main exhibition areas on the day of the Fair
- Dedicated social media posts promoting your organisation before and during the event on our channels.
- Choice of stand location at the Fair.
- Lunch and refreshments for up to four delegates.
Sponsorship includes a free stand with lunch and refreshments for up to four delegates.
Contact Jocelyn Owen, Events and Marketing Manager, on:
+44 (0) 1273 678429