Exhibit at our Careers Fair
Careers Fair 2019
Meet potential future employees and raise awareness of your organisation at our Careers Fair.
Register your interest
To register your interest in exhibiting at our Careers Fair, contact Jocelyn Owen, Events and Marketing Manager, on:
Where and when
Date: Wednesday 6 November 2019
Location: American Express Community Stadium, Village Way, Falmer, Brighton, BN1 9BL
Time: 11am - 3pm
Read our terms and conditions for more information about the Careers Fair.
Why exhibit at our Careers Fair?
- communicate with over 3,000 potential candidates - students and graduates from the University of Sussex, the University of Brighton and other UK universities can attend
- target students with the right skills through our sector-specific zones
- benefit from nationwide and university publicity through our marketing channels
- enhance your profile by becoming a Careers Fair sponsor or by advertising in the fair guide.
How to promote your organisation
You can contact us to place one of the following types of adverts in our Careers Fair guide:
- a full page, full colour advert (A5 portrait) is £100+VAT
- a half page, full colour advert (A6 landscape) is £50+VAT.
Become a Careers Fair sponsor
If you choose to be a sponsor, your organisation will benefit from extra promotional opportunities, including:
- your organisation name and logo on student marketing material, including flyers, posters, internal and external banners
- your organisation name and logo on plasma screens in the main exhibition areas
- a sponsor mention on our Careers Fair website
- a full page, colour advert (A5 portrait) in the fair guide
- extra tweets in the run up to, and during, the event
- your choice of stand location at the fair.
Sponsorship includes a free stand with lunch and refreshments for up to four delegates.
Contact Jocelyn Owen, Events and Marketing Manager, on: