Exhibit at our Careers Fair
Virtual Careers Fair 2020
Careers Fair is our flagship event and is run with the University of Brighton. It is for organisations with graduate-level roles, internships or placements. Meet potential future employees and raise awareness of your organisation.
Register your interest
To register your interest and request a booking form in exhibiting at our Careers Fair, contact Jocelyn Owen, Events and Marketing Manager: J.C.Owen@sussex.ac.uk
Why exhibit at our Careers Fair?
- connect with more than 2,000 potential candidates – students and graduates from the University of Sussex, the University of Brighton and other UK universities can attend
- various options on offer to virtually meet our students, including one to one video/telephone meetings, drop-in rooms and webinars
- benefit from nationwide and university publicity through our marketing channels
- enhance your profile by becoming a Careers Fair sponsor
- cost-effective – prices from £125 +VAT.
Become a Careers Fair sponsor
We are looking for up to 4 employers to become sponsors of Virtual Careers Fair 2020. Sponsorship fees are just £500+VAT.
Why become a sponsor?
Your organisation will benefit from extra promotional opportunities, including:
- Enhanced visibility on the Careers Fair app, including a sponsorship banner for your organisation. In 2019, the Careers Fair app had nearly 2,500 unique users and sponsors had an average of 13,300 views each on their sponsorship banner ads.
- Organisation name and logo used in various marketing materials and activities:
- Flyers: depending on the situation in October, these will be distributed to Sussex and Brighton University students.
- Posters displayed around Sussex campus and all Brighton campuses
- Pop-up and vinyl banners displayed around campuses and Amex grounds
- Various Careers Fair webpages
- Dedicated social media posts promoting your organisation before and during the event on our channels.
- Option of free promotional webinar during the Fair.
The 2019 Fair was sponsored by: Schroders, Atom Group, Lighthouse Systems and Creative Digital Process
Careers and Employability Centre, University of Sussex, Brighton,
Tel: 01273 877536