Virtual Law Fair 2020
Law Fair was new for 2019. The event was a great success, with over 40 exhibitors and over 500 students and recent graduates attending. Law Fair 2020 will be delivered virtually and is aimed at law and non-law students from both the University of Sussex and the University of Brighton.
Why exhibit at Virtual Law Fair 2020?
- promote your organisation and its graduate, vacation, placement and training opportunities, directly to more than 1,000 highly capable and motived students and recent graduates
- various options on offer to virtually meet our students, including one to one video/telephone meetings, drop-in rooms and webinars
- recruit students and graduates from Sussex Law School (SLS) which is recognised as one of the country’s leading law schools, combining internationally-recognised research with excellence in teaching (currently ranked 18th in the UK by Times Higher Education)
- benefit from nationwide and university publicity through our marketing channels – including law and non-law students and graduates from the University of Sussex as well as other UK universities
- cost effective – prices from £125 +VAT.
Register your interest
To register your interest and request a booking form in exhibiting at our Law Fair, contact Jocelyn Owen, Events and Marketing Manager: J.C.Owen@sussex.ac.uk